Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel story takes place between Borderlands and Borderlands 2, focusing mainly on Handsome Jack, Borderlands 2 villain. But in this game he is not so bad yet. Jack hires a group of Vault Hunters, you and op to 3 your friends, to help him. And this time you will find yourself on Elpis, the moon that orbits Pandora.
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is not as great as the previous games, it feels more like a massive expansion pack. But new characters and new place are worth exploring. If you like Borderlands and you want more and more, then Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel offers you this. And like previous Borderlands games, it also offers more looting, shooting, funny dialogues, new missions, new playable characters, co-op, and interesting story.
Suggestion: Wait until the price drops.
- New location.
- New characters, like Claptrap, are fun and interesting.
- New weaponry options.
- The low gravity makes combat and exploration exciting.
- More loot-and-shoot.
- Environment was exciting and gorgeous.
- A great co-op experience.
- The game was too short.
- Lack of innovation, the basic gameplay and structure is the same old.
- Too many bugs.
- Repetition in later areas becomes boring.
- Some missions were boring and annoying.