Square Enix will release the first Dissidia Final Fantasy game in five years, but it’s being released in Japanese arcades.
The game was revealed during a presentation at the Japan Amusement Expo in Chiba.
According to Siliconera, the game features a 3v3 battle system and characters announced so far include:
- The Onion Knight from Final Fantasy 3
- Y’Shtola from Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn
- Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy 7
- Terra Branford from Final Fantasy 6
- Lightning from Final Fantasy 13
- Warrior of Light from Final Fantasy
Square will share more on Dissidia Final Fantasy April 10.
Read more here: VG247