Rocket League is about to get a little more scientific.
The next Rocket League update will add a stack of free content to the PC version of the indie sports game. This is not unusual, but what is new is that the December 1 content drop will be Portal-themed, thanks to a collaboration with Valve.
Anybody who owns the full game will be able to collect a set of the gear listed below. You’ll find these in end of match drops, whether you win or lose.
- Cake (Topper)
- Conversion Gel (Rocket Trail)
- Propulsion Gel (Rocket Trail)
- Repulsion Gel (Rocket Trail)
- Aperture Laboratories (Antenna)
- Cake Sticker (Antenna)
- Companion Cube (Antenna)
- Personality Core (Antenna)
- PotatOS (Antenna)
Read more here: VG247