Call of Duty returns to drag annual sales figures back to something approaching respectability – hopefully.
New and upcoming video games for the week of October 31 – November 6.
Tuesday, November 1
- Atari Flashback Classics vol. 1 (Xbox One)
- Atari Flashback Classics vol. 2 (Xbox One)
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction (PS3, PS4)
- Destroy All Humans! (PS4)
- Earth’s Dawn (PS4)
- Honor and Duty: Arcade Edition (PS4)
- Owlboy (PC)
- Ronin (PS4)
- Seraph (PS4)
- Steam World Collection (PS4)
- Super Dungeon Bros (Mac, PC, PS4, Xbox One)
- Tumblestone (PS4)
- Wick (PS4)
Thursday, November 3
- Twisted Fusion (Wii U)
Friday, November 4
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One)
- Football Manager 2017 (Linux, Mac, PC)
- Grand Prix Rock ‘n’ Racing (PS4)
- Mario Party: Star Rush (3DS)
- O! My Genesis VR (PSVR)
Ah yes – it’s time for the annual Call of Duty release. The Infinite Warfare reveal was controversial, with angry Internet pushback against its science fiction leanings, and Battlefield benefited from its incidental step in the other chronological direction. But this is Call of Duty, and angry Internet pushback usually just means it breaks another entertainment sales record. So we’ll see how it works out.
Not much else dares to challenge the juggernaut but North Americans can get hold of the latest Mario Party, a short wait after the rest of the world, and over in Europe Football Manager 2017 will eat a lot of lives.
Looking further ahead? Check out our full list of 2016 release dates.
As always, PlayStation Store release dates may vary depending on region.
Read more here: VG247