Bethesda’s patch to fix the previous broken patch is now live on PC and PS4.
This promoted Bethesda to release a beta patch, version 1.2, to address problems introduced with 1.1. Patch 1.2 is now out of beta and has been made available earlier for everyone to download on PC and PS4. The Xbox One update will arrive later this week, Bethesda said.
As for patch notes, they’re not different from the beta, and you can read the full list below:
- General stability and performance improvements
- Fixed issue related to using alt-tab while playing the game (PC)
- Fixed issue with water flow not rendering properly
- Fixed crash related to changing from werewolf back to human form
- Fixed crash related to reloading after changing Load Order of mods
- General bug fixing and improvements with browsing Mods
We’ll update this story when the Xbox One version of the update is released.
Read more here: VG247