More info about Final Fantasy 14 patch 3.55a revealed at Fan Fest 2017.
Alex sums it up in his video above, but if you’re some place you can’t watch a video, however discreetly, then here’s a list of what’s incoming on Tuesday, February 28.
- Final Anima weapon story quests
- Proto Ultima Battle
- Rewards will be iLV270 accessories but details on how to encounter Proto Ultima are being kept under wraps and won’t be included in the patch notes. The hunt is on
- The Feast PvP mode
- New Maps
- Sudden Death replaces Draw
- New Items & Adjustments
- Season 3 Ends and Season 4 Pre-season beings
- Zhloe Aliapoh custom deliveries
- New content specifically for crafters and gatherers. Introduces new NPC that will have more available interactions across future updates
There were questions on character creation options – specifically a butt slider – but there are no current plans for these options.
For those wondering, the patch is numbered 3.55a as opposed to 3.55 because the team has encountered a bug in a new raid within Diadem. So for now, patch 3.55a will release on February 28, and the bug will be ironed out for a March 7 – 14 release of patch 3.55b.
Read more here: VG247