THQ Nordic is bringing de Blob to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
This November, those who missed out on de Blog last-gen will be able to give it a go on PS4 and Xbox One.
The Blue Tongue-developed platform-puzzler released in 2008 on Wii and was published by THQ. It was released on PC this year by THQ Nordic, which acquired the rights to the de Blob IP in 2014.
A mobile version followed the console release, while the Nintendo DS port, developed by Halfbrick Studios, never made it to stores. The follow-up, de Blob 2, was released in 2011 on DS, PlayStation 3, Wii and Xbox 360.
In de Blob, players are met with a monochromatic world which folks will splatter with paint and ink.
The goal is to bring color back to the world which was stolen by the evil I.N.K.T. Corporation when it considered color a crime.
Here’s a list of features for de Blob:
- Flip, bounce and smash your way past the all-powerful I.N.K.T. Corporation to launch a revolution and save Chroma City from a future without color
- Join the Color Revolutionaries in the resistance against Comrade Black and his diabolical array of hot plates, electric shocks, and ink turrets
- Free your friends from a black and white world by painting the city back to life as you dodge ink cannons, flatten I.N.K.T. tanks and outsmart Inky soldiers
- Compete to control Chroma City in 4-player split screen in eight different multiplayer modes
- Paint Chroma City’s towering skyscrapers, expansive bridges and massive landmarks in your own style using custom colors, patterns and soundtracks to save the city.
PS4 and Xbox users can pick de Blog up on November 14.
Read more here: VG247