PayDay 2 will arrive on Switch next month with an added local multiplayer mode for CRIME.NET and a new character.
PayDay 2 has been in the works for Switch for a while now, and today Nintendo has provided more information ahead of the game’s February release.
Along with the original characters Dallas, Hoxton, Wolf and Chains, PayDay 2 on Switch comes with a character called Joy who’s initially releasing only on Nintendo Switch. Joy comes complete with her own LED light mask and weapons.
The game features full touch screen menu support, and a newly developed rumble feature that responds as players fire weapons or throw grenades.
As stated above, the game also includes an added local multiplayer mode to CRIME.NET called CRIME.NET Local Play. Players are able to set up a local game and invite three friends who share the same local network.
Here’s the full list of features:
- Rob Banks, Get Paid – Players must choose their crew carefully, because when the job goes down they will need the right mix of skills on their side.
- CRIME.NET – The dynamic contract database CRIME.NET lets players pick and choose from available jobs by connecting with local Contractors – all with their own agenda and best interests in mind.
- Dynamic Scenarios – No heist ever plays out the same way twice, as heists comes with random geometry and events.
- Choose Your Skills – As players progress they can invest in any of five special Skill Trees: Mastermind, Enforcer, Ghost, Technician and Fugitive. Each features a deep customization tree of associated skills and equipment to master.
- More Masks than Ever – PAYDAY 2 features a completely new mask system, giving players the ability to craft their own unique mask together with a pattern and a color.
- Weapons and Modifications – A huge arsenal for the serious heister, covering everything from sniper to assault rifles. You can modify your weapon with optics, suppressors, fore grips, reticles, barrels, frames, stocks and lots more.
- Play It Your Way – Each job allows for multiple approaches, such as slow and stealthy ambushes, to running in guns blazing.
PayDay 2 releases for Nintendo Switch on February 27.
Read more here: VG247