The Destiny 2 weekly reset has arrived.
The Destiny 2 weekly reset for February 13 features the usual Nightfall changes, Flashpoint, Meditations, Milestones, new Eververse items and of course – the Crimson Days event has tagged along.
Be sure to complete your Daily milestones, Crucible challenges, modifiers for Heroic Adventures and the like.
Your Flashpoint this week is the European Dead Zone, and Meditations are the quests Fury and Payback. Don’t forget about Shaxx’s Milestones either.
Destiny 2’s Crimson Days and this week’s Nightfall event will conclude when the weekly reset rolls around next week on Tuesday, February 20.
Destiny 2 Weekly Reset – February 13
Nightfall: The Pyramidion
- Torrent: Boundless power erupts from within. Your abilities recharge much faster.
- Timewarp: Zero Hour: The mission timer cannot be extended. Choose your battles carefully.
- Speed Of Dark: Complete the Nightfall with at least five minutes remaining.
- Unbroken: Complete the Nightfall with fewer than 3 deaths.
- Siege Engine: Do not allow Brakion to remain shielded for more than 40 seconds before defeating it.
- Luminous Vanguard Engram
- Luminous Vanguard Engram
Leviathan Raid Order and Challenge
The Leviathan raid order for the week is as follows: Royal Pools (challenge), the Gauntlet, Pleasure Gardens, and then Calus. The challenge this week is the Royal Pools, which is the first major encounter in the Raid. This room requires players to stand on four pressure plates around the outside of the arena. There’s a plate in the center too, and players need to collect the Psionic Protection buff from here to really stand a chance in this encounter. For this Challenge, though, one player must always stay in this central area.
If you want to look over our complete raid guide before jumping in, check out our Destiny 2 Leviathan Raid page.
- Aldebaran Legendary Vehicle (600 Bright Dust)
- Battleheart Legendary Vehicle (600 Bright Dust)
- Book of the Dead (Vigilance Wing) Ornament (800 Bright Dust)
- Bumblebee Legendary Shader (40 Bright Dust)
- Cerulean Divide Legendary Shader (40 Bright Dust)
- Entwining Heart Shell Legendary Ghost Shell (400 Bright Dust)
- Fireteam Medallion Legendary Consumable (50 Bright Dust)
- Ghost Blue Rare Transmat Effect (450 Bright Dust)
- Gleaming Boon of the Crucible Legendary Consumable (750 Bright Dust)
- Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard Legendary Consumable (350 Bright Dust)
- Go About Your Business (Sweet Business) Ornament (800 Bright Dust)
- Inseparable Shaders Pack Legendary Package (150 Bright Dust)
- Nebula Bloom Legendary Ship (500 Bright Dust)
- Omega Mechanos Vest Legendary Chest Armor (1200 Bright Dust)
- Overnight Dance Legendary Emote (700 Bright Dust)
- Propulsive Heart Shell Legendary Ghost Shell (400 Bright Dust)
- The Future is Chrome (Hard Light) Ornament (800 Bright Dust)
- Trendy Dance Legendary Emote (700 Bright Dust)
- Undefeated Exotic Vehicle (2500 Bright Dust)
- Vengeful Dance Legendary Emote (700 Bright Dust)
- Yellowspear Shell Legendary Ghost Shell (400 Bright Dust)
The post Destiny 2 weekly reset for February 13 – Nightfall, Challenges, and more appeared first on VG247.
Read more here: VG247