Here’s the weekly GTA Online double your pleasure double your fun.
GTA Online players can earn double the monetary gains this week when participating in Occupy modes and Bunker Series.
Head over to the “fiercely-contested capture zones” in Occupy, and earn Double GTA$ & RP through March 19. The more zones the player and their team occupy, the faster the score increase.
Players will also earn double in the Bunker Series areas in Adversary mode:
- Bunker – Slasher
- Bunker – Every Bullet Counts
- Bunker – Juggernaut
- Bunker – Kill Quota
- Bunker – Resurrection
- Bunker – Trading Places
- Bunker – Till Death Do Us Part
As always there are discounts on offer. This week, players can save some cash on select Facilities through March 19 along with deals on Aircraft, and select vehicles.
- Land Act Reservoir Facility – 30% off
- Route 68 Facility – 25% off
- Lago Zancudo Facility – 20% off
- Buckingham Alpha-Z1 – 25% off (Buy it Now & Trade Price)
- Buckingham Akula – 25% off (Buy it Now & Trade Price)
- Western Company Rogue – 25% off (Buy it Now & Trade Price)
- RM-10 Bombushka – 25% off (Buy it Now & Trade Price)
Super cars ans Weaponized vehicles
- Progen T20 (Super) – 30% off
- Coil Cyclone (Super) – 25% off
- Dewbauchee Rapid GT Classic (Sports)– 25% off
- HVY APC (Military) – 25% off (Buy it Now & Trade Prices)
- Karin Technical (Off-Road, Weaponized) – 25% off (Buy it Now & Trade Price)
- Benefactor Turreted Limo (Sedans, Weaponized) – 25% off
- HVY Dump (Industrial) – 50% off
The premium race this week is Afterburner and locked to bikes. The time trail is Raton Canyon.
The post GTA Online players can earn double cash in Bunker Series and Occupy modes this week appeared first on VG247.
Read more here: VG247