Activision has announced the contents of United Front, the upcoming DLC for Call of Duty: WW2.
The third DLC Pack for Call of Duty: WW2 has been detailed a day after PlayStation trophies for the content popped up online.
Launching first on PlayStation on June 26, United Front includes three new Multiplayer maps: Market Garden, Monte Cassino, and Stalingrad.
It also features a new War Mode mission called Operation Supercharge, and the next chapter in the Nazi Zombies experience.
Activision provided the following information on the PS Blog regarding the multiplayer maps:
- Market Garden: Set against the backdrop of Operation Market Garden in the Netherlands, one of the largest airborne operations in the European Theatre. Here, players will fight off Axis advances while trying to maintain control of an Allied mansion base. The map is described as a tight-quarters combat area with “gunfights waiting around every corner.”
- Monte Cassin: This map is located in a village below a mountaintop monastery in Italy. Expect plenty of verticality, rooftop vantage points, and “sneaky flank paths along the cliffs.”
- Stalingrad: Twp main bases are features on this map, with each located on opposite sides of the war-torn city. Snipers can use trategic perches to the map’s center, while “run-and-gunners” can go through the underground sewers to flank behind enemy lines.
- Operation Supercharge: “Named after the Second Battle of El Alamein, Field Marshal Montgomery and the Allied Forces pushed the Germans and Italians to retreat from their last significant defensive position in southern Tunisia,” reads the description. “In this all new mission, the Allies airdrop into Tunisia and push into a Nazi-occupied village to capture key supplies, then cripple the enemy by detonating a key transport bridge. They then make the final knock-out blow by capturing entrenched Axis fortifications.
- Nazi Zombies – The Tortured Path: In this chapter, General Rideau leads a small, unmarked caravan across 2,000 miles of infested land between Berlin and the port of Malaga. From there, the crew takes a dangerous voyage across icy southern waters and U-boat blockades.
Again, the United Front DLC pack launches first on June 26 for PlayStation 4. Once the month long exclusivity period ends, PC and Xbox One users can get in on the fun.
The post Call of Duty: WW2 – United Front launches first on PS4 June 26 appeared first on VG247.
Read more here: VG247