The Stardew Valley multiplayer update finally has a release date.
The long-awaited multiplayer update for Stardew Valley is within sight. It will be released in just 12 days.
Once the update lands, players will have various options available to invite others into their game: via friends list, invite codes, and a LAN connection. Each player will need their own cabin to connect, and up to three cabins can be purchased for 100g and 10 Stone.
You can even marry your pal, if you choose. No thanks. Elliott is my main man. Our marriage was built on a solid foundation of loneliness, the urge to write silly stories, sensitivity to the weather, and both having large heads of hair.
Stardew Valley multiplayer features
- Chat box and Custom Emojis – Communicate using the new chat box feature with coloured text and nearly 200 custom Stardew Valley emojis
- Multiplayer Marriage – Farmhands can choose to woo Pelican Town’s NPCs, or craft a wedding ring to propose to a fellow Player. You can also divorce or ban farmhands by demolishing their cabins.
- Scalable Difficulty – As more hands are better than one, players will be able to scale profit margin or produce sold to change the difficulty level of a multiplayer farm
- Work Together – Each player lives in their own cabin on the host farm as you work together to achieve common goals such as farming, mining, fighting, fishing, foraging and festival participation
- 4 Player Farming – Invite 1-3 players to join you as farmhands, either starting from scratch or diving in from your latest single player save
Stardew Valley’s multiplayer update will go live for Linux, Mac, and PC players first. There’s no word just yet on when it will be released for consoles, but multiplayer will arrive for Switch before PS4 and Xbox One.
The update can be purchased through Steam, Humble Bundle, and other digital stores on August 1.
Pre-purchasing the update through chrono.gg will net you 27% off for the next 24 hours. Those interested in a two-pack can take 33% off and 37% off when purchasing a 4-pack.
The post Stardew Valley multiplayer update will be released in August appeared first on VG247.
Read more here: VG247