Hyper Universe releases on Xbox One August 7th, and today all Xbox Insiders are invited to participate in the second Hyper Universe Xbox One Beta!
In addition, this weekend there’s an extra bonus for players who complete 3 matches during the special 3-hour window on Saturday. Once you complete the matches, you’ll earn Jennifer’s Aurora’s Light skin, an Xbox-exclusive skin which will appear on your account once the game officially launches!
- Take the battle to the jungle with the newly added Dragon Refuge Map! Blast through the underbrush and fight enemies in a lush forest environment – just watch out for the huge dragon hiding deep within the jungle!
- Play matches your way with our new Custom Mode! Pick a map then select regular or draft pick. You’ll be able to invite up to 7 other players, or practice your skills against AI opponents. Note that experience is not earned in Custom Matches.
- Observe your friends’ matches in Spectate Mode! Just search for your friends to see if any of them are currently in a match, then sit back and enjoy the mayhem.
Read more about Hyper Universe and this weekend’s playtest (including roster, maps, and more bonuses for participating!) on the official Hyper Universe website!
The Hyper Universe Beta kicks off today:
- Pacific: Fri, July 20 10:00 AM PDT – Mon, July 23 10:00 AM PDT
- Eastern: Fri, July 20 1:00 PM EDT – Mon, July 23 1:00 PM EDT
- Brazil: Fri, July 20 2:00 PM BRT – Mon, July 23 2:00 PM BRT
- London: Fri, July 20 6:00 PM BST – Mon, July 23 6:00 PM BST
- Sydney: Sat, July 21 3:00 AM AEST – Tues, July 24 3:00 AM AEST
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
NOTE: Xbox Live Gold is necessary to participate in multiplayer.
1. Sign in and launch the Xbox Insider Hub on your Xbox One console.
2. Navigate to Insider content > Hyper Universe.
3. Select Join.
4. Joining will direct you to the Store to download the Hyper Universe Beta for Xbox One!
If you participated in the first Hyper Universe Xbox One Beta, you can simply install or launch the game from My Games & Apps.
Read more here: XBOX