It’s time to test your aim for a clay pigeon skeet shoot on the Fortnite map.
One of the Fortnite Week 3 Challenges tasks you with shooting numerous clay pigeons out of the sky. You’ll need a bit of practise for this skeet shoot, so we recommend using a weapon with a decent blast radius, preferable a shotgun.
You’ll need to shoot five out of the air to collect your reward. Just find the skeet shoot on the map, hold square to launch a rubber duckie or clay pigeon and blast away. You’ll find it easier in squads where one player can launch the projectile and the other can focus on his or her shot.
Shoot a clay pigeon at different locations
Here’s a map to all the clay pigeon skeet shooting machines we’ve found on the map so far, with a description of all locations along with a map reference. If you’re struggling, the skeet shooting machines are red with a bright scoreboard next to them to keep a tally. It’s easier to look for the scoreboard:
- Loot Lake (E4): One of the easiest to find, this is on the north east shore, looking out across the lake and by a big tree.
- Shifty Shafts (D8): South of Shifty Shafts and north of Flush Factory, near the edge of the island and to the west of an unnamed building is a machine, next to a big umbrella.
- Paradise Palms (H9): This one can be tough to spot so look out for a caravan near the river, road and rocky hill south of Paradise Palms.
- Lazy Links (G3): head west of Lazy Links to the big bridge and you’ll find it on the west side of the bridge.
- Pleasant Park (B4): To the west of Paradise Park is a hill, it’s at the bottom of that. If you don’t see it, circle the hill until you run into it.
- Lonely Lodge (I4): The can be hard to spot because of the trees, but it’s north of Lonely Lodge in a clearing at the bottom of Wailing Woods.
Once you’ve shot five clay pigeons you’ll earn yourself 5 Stars.
Now that you’ve nailed that challenge, you’ll want to check out the remaining Week 3 Challenges, which include following a treasure map found in Flush Factory.
And here’s the rest of the season 5 Challenges so far:
- All Week 1 Challenges
- Follow the Treasure Map found in Risky Reels
- Search Floating Lightning Bolts – Every Floating Lightning Bolt location
- Search between an Oasis, Rock Archway and Dinosaurs
- Score a basket on different hoops – All Basketball court locations
The post Fortnite: shoot a clay pigeon at different locations challenge appeared first on VG247.
Read more here: VG247