Starting at 2:00 p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Skip Ahead will begin receiving the latest 19H1 Xbox One system update (rs_xbox_dev_flight.180918-1900). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 19H1 system update. This build has the same features as 19H1 plus more to be announced over the coming months!
- Fixes to resolve an error that some users were encountering when adding a Group
My Games & Apps
- Additional fixes to ensure that users should no longer have a game/app crash if you start a new game then launch the YouTube app. Users are now also able to launch the Youtube app then launch a New game as it did crash.
- Fixed an issue with network copy in which No error was shown when copying fails during “copy all”.
- Fixes to correctly display the numbers of Games installed and Ready to Install tabs in the Game Pass section.
- Voice Control
- Added a new Alexa icon for the assistant scenarios.
- Stability fixes to the graphics subsystem to help reduce app and game crashes.
- Narrator fixes for Content Blocks on Home.
- Fixes when Zooming in webcam too far shows jitter.
- Localization fixes in this build.
- We are aware that some users are experiencing issues where mics do not work. Please ensure that your controller is running the latest Firmware (Settings – Kinect & Devices – Devices & Accessories) and be sure to file feedback using the “Report a problem” tool when you experience this issue.
- It can take up to 10 seconds to view an Avatar on the profile screen after creating a new Avatar.
My Games & Apps
- We are aware that some users are experiencing crashing of a game or the Youtube app when you are either launching or resuming the Youtube app.
- If you are in the Youtube app and then Resume to a Game the app/game and console may hang or crash.
- We are tracking an issue in which the console is fully powering off when it is placed into Instant On mode.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
- We are aware that special characters appear incorrectly when using the Virtual Keyboard.
- We are aware that the recently used emoji’s/characters are not present when you launch the VK again.
- We are aware that predictive text is not working correctly when using the Virtual Keyboard
Read more here: XBOX