The challenges for Week 3 go live today, so let’s see what you’ll be doing in Fortnite Season 6 Week 3.
The challenges this week are quite unique in nature and are a fair bit more difficult than Week 2’s challenges.
Fortnite Season 6 Week 3 challenges
- Revive a player in different matches
- Stage 1: Search a chest in Lonely Lodge
- Ring the doorbell of a house with an opponent inside (HARD)
For this challenge, you’ll need to revive five players in five different matches.
You’ll need to open one chest in Lonely Lodge for the first stage, which will then lead to stage 2 and another location, and so on.
For this challenge, you’ll need to ring the doorbell of a house with an opponent inside five times. We assume this will be the houses with lots of Halloween decorations hanging outside, like a Fortnite version of trick or treat.
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Visit Risky Reels and Wailing Woods in a single match
- Hit a player with a Tomato from 20m away or more
- Shoot 3 targets at different shooting galleries (HARD)
- Eliminate an opponent in different matches (HARD)
Visit these named locations to complete the first stage of this challenge.
You’ll need to do 1000 damage with tomatoes to complete this.
This challenges requires you to shoot three targets in different shooting galleries five separate times. We’ll have a map up to show all the shooting galleries as soon as possible.
In this final challenge, you must defeat 10 opponents, each in different matches.
Fortnite Season 6 Weekly Challenges
If you’re looking for the rest of Season 6’s Weekly Challenges we’ve got them all below for you.
The post Fornite Season 6 Week 3 challenges – How to earn XP and Battle Stars appeared first on VG247.
Read more here: VG247