Starting at 11:00 a.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Skip Ahead will begin receiving the latest 1904 Xbox One system update (rs_xbox_dev_flight.181204.1900). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 1904 system update. This build has the same features as 1811 and fixes in 1902 plus more to be announced over the coming months!
- Reliability fixes to Cortana.
- Unplugging a headset during video playback will no longer audio loss before video playback freezes.
- We have improved the responsiveness of mouse performance to reduce lag.
- Performance Fixes to improve the stability of Home.
- Fixed the issue in which users with the system update process that was resulting in users seeing E203 error when taking a system update.
- Performance fixes to the primary 10Gbe NIC port.
- Performance and reliability fixes to the Save game feature when games are suspended.
- Fixes to the 4K video pipeline so apps such as Netflix display 4k content correctly.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
Read more here: XBOX